Why AGGRAND Organic Fertilizer?
Because AGGRAND contains a mix of fish emulsion and seaweed extract, it contains everything a plant needs for good health and vigor. As a plant itself, seaweed contains ALL of the trace elements that a plant needs in EXACTLY the correct balance. No other fertilizer type has that benefit. In addition, these trace elements are already in chelated form so that they can be absorbed by the plant more easily. Many other fertilizers do not have this benefit, and therefore are wasted to a certain extent.
In addition, the combination of seaweed and fish in AGGRAND Organics give plants great stress, disease, and pest resistance, thus eliminating the need for chemical "icides" applications. This saves you money, effort, and the harmful effects of chemical applications. Even Howard Garrett, a very well known organic columnist, talkshow host, and author, believes in the benefits of liquid fish and seaweed extract for healthy plants.
Garret says, "Truth is, the pests that organiphobes consider the most troublesome (spider mites and whiteflies) are among the easiest to control with fish, seaweed, garlic tea, healthy soil and beneficial insects." He also says to "...fertilize with cottonseed meal and alfalfa meal and spray with fish, seaweed and Epsom salts..." For those of you who are not hard-core gardeners, the fish and seaweed can be very effective even by themselves.
All of AGGRAND's organic products do a superb job of maintaining a wide range of foliage including (but certainly not limited to) lawns, shrubs, trees, garden plants, flowers, crops and so on. Give it a try and see for yourself what a beautiful yard you could have with just a little work (less than with chemicals).
- Multi-purpose - produces excellent results on flowers, fruits, vegetables, lawns, trees, and crops.
- Effective as either a foliar feed or soil application.
- Demonstrated performance in the commercial fruit and vegetable market.
- Enhances plant vigor which contributes to disease and stress resistance.
- Convenient liquid concentrate.
- Uses high quality 99.6% pure limestone in suspension
- Extremely fine grind - twice as fine as bagged lime products
- Specifically formulated for foliar and root applications
- Use on lawns, pastures, and hay fields to supply calcium on acidic soils
- Combine with AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3 to supply additional calcium
- Easy to apply liquid concentrate - no dusty mess.
- Provides a readily usable source of phosphorus and calcium.
- Releases slowly over the growing season.
- Perfect for all bulbs and transplants.
- Outstanding performance on root and fruit crops.
- Ideal for flowers.
- Convenient liquid concentrate.
- Provides increased heat, cold and drought tolerance
- Decreases susceptibility to insect attack and infection by disease-causing organisms
- Aids in early plant growth and development
- Promotes early ripening, improves quality and extends shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
- Aids in seed formation
- Increases oil content of seed crops
- Increases nitrogen use efficiency
- Increases nitrogen fixation in legumes.
Available Sizes in all 4 AGGRAND Fertilizers:
(1) 32-oz. bottle (singles)
(12) 32-oz.bottles (by the case)
(1) 2.5-gallon bottle (singles)
(2) 2.5-gallon bottles (twin-packs)
(1) 55-gallon drum
(1) 275-gallon tote
What Are the Organic Experts Saying?
Rodale Press, Chemical Free Yard & Garden
"Seaweed can ... make plants more resistent to drought and diseases."
Lee Fryer, The Bio-Gardener's Bible
"...seaweed and liquid fish ... provide plant hormones." (AGGRAND Organic is a mix of these two)
"Foliar fertilizers are remarkably efficient compared to soil - applied fertilizers because they don't lose nutrients due to leaching."
"They help plants cope with drought and other kinds of stress, and promote photosynthesis."
Crow Miller, Let's Get Growing
"Seaweed and fish emulsion, when applied as a foliar feed, get the nutrients to the plants almost immediately."
Rodale Press, Gardening and Landscape Techniques
"Fish emulsion can be applied diluted to the soil at planting time as a side dressing or sprayed on as a foliar feed."
Dan Shisko, Shisko's Country Produce Ltd.
"Using your recommended mixture of AGGRAND fertilizer to water, I sprayed my 10 acres of tomatoes about 15 days after planting my plugs. I then sprayed again using the recommended mixture when my tomato plants showed their first bloom. The result was about 30 percent to 40 percent more tomatoes on each vine. I am presently harvesting my 10 acres with profound results. The tomatoes are much larger than I have had in prior years using granular fertilizer. Also, in other years tomatoes are under much stress due to weather, resulting in blossom and root cracking. This year I have had no rot and cracking was at about 2 percent.
"I sprayed aproximately five acres of pumpkins also with two applications, the first at about the three leaf stage, the second when the plants were about one foot tall. This resulted in a very good crop of large pumpkins. I last sprayed a small section of soy beans only once. I was surprised to see the sprayed section was about six inches taller and averaged approximately five more beans per stalk."
Kevin Dark of Dark Green Lawn Care
"...we ran many field trials this fall to compare many different organic sources and products for their potential use in our treatment programs. Of these many differtent products (some well-known, others recent entries into the organic picture) the AGGRAND product outperformed all the others at various rates in similar conditions, and in visible results, which is what our customers ultimately judge.
"I am thrilled with not only the results that we continue to monitor, but the flexibility of AGGRAND's use in both our lawn and tree care programs. 'Finally an organic liquid source that works, and works on a consistent basis!' AGGRAND gives us the flexibility we need in this climate. The transition zone is the harshest market in which to maintain turf. I believe now that we have implemented AGGRAND into our program, our customers will benefit from healthier, more stress-resistant plants, and we will benefit from the economics of its use as well as fewer phone calls about plant health and color."
Dr. Robert Pratt, Organic Chemist
"...the [diseased] avocado tree demonstrated outstanding response to eht AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer: new and vibrant growth appeared on the interior of the tree, the interior branches showed vigor and took on a healthy appearance, and small blossoms began to develop...AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer overcame the effects of the [pereexisting] root fungus and caused the tree to uptake and utilize the fertilizers nutrient complex...I now use AGGRAND continually and the tree has almost regained its former vigor and stature."
Bob Davanport, Master Gardener
"...My main uses of AGGRAND, following label instructions as the only fertilizer for the full 1992 growing season, were in four ways:
- A peach tree that in April lookied like it would not be alive at the end of the growing season. The tree is not only alive at the presenttime, but it bore a small crop of peaches.
- My watermelons have been great with good yield and have had good taste.
- I have had an exceptional yield of tomatoes with good taste and entered a tomato in the Jumbo Tomato Contest at the 1992 Iowa State Fair. The tomato weighed in excess of 2.75 pounds and won first place.
- A small strawberry patch that came through the winter in poor condition. These are day-neutral berries that bear continuously throughout the growing season. They not only survived but have produced excellent berries of good size throughout the season. I have been raising these varieties of day-neutrals for several years, and this has been the best year for them that I have had."
K-Ag Labs Studies Crop Yields Using AGGRAND
A study conducted by K-Ag Labs International compared treatment with AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer to conventional treatment, treatment with AGGRAND as a supplement and no treatment at all. Performance was evaluated by total crop yield.
The study indicated exceptional performance by AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer. Following are some of the study's concluding remarks:
"Apple, potato [Fig. 3] and strawberry yields increased with AGGRAND 100% Organic Fertilizer applied treatments; NPK content in leaves...increased in treated plots."
Professor of Turfgrass Ecology
A professor of Turfgrass Ecology at Virginia Tech studied how different treatments affect the drought-stress resistance of Kentucky Bluegrass. Samples were transplanted into a base of conventional fertilizer and mulch. Two of the samples were treated with AGGRAND and compared with the test sample with just the conventional base. After subjecting the samples to extended periods of drought conditions (no treatment at all), various tests designed to gauge drought resistance were conducted on them to see which performed best.
The samples treated with AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer outperformed the control group. Both groups treated with AGGRAND showed improved drought-stress resistance, as well as increased root length and increased dry weight of clippings.
AGGRAND ONLINE STORE